Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

When Your Name Isn't So Unique

Hey guys!  I'm back on the blog post again.  December was a crazy month but January was that much busier and hectic!  I've moved to a brand new shop space in the Inner Richmond with lower rents and way cooler neighbors. Everybody is so friendly and I have my pick of the most awesome eats in the world!

If you have not acquainted yourself with Clement Street in the Inner Richmond neighborhood of San Francisco, omg, make an appointment to check it out and get some dim sum for cheap!

I'm literally one (and half) block away from my favorite Pho restaurant, which makes my life totally the best ever :-)


But aside from the new work digs, I stumbled upon another company by the same name as me - www.kiudesign.com - but they happen to be located in Poland - from what seems to be a hotel in Poland.  Except, they don't have an "s" at the end of their name.  Interestingly bizarre!  I wonder what they're all about?  Anybody out there read Polish?

I'm curious if any of you have ever stumbled upon another doppelganger out there?  Were you excited?  Were you unimpressed?  Did you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment