Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

November Give Thanks Contest

Growing up in Southern California, our Novembers were never too cold, but there were plenty of autumn leaves to sweep up.  While our autumn colors were never quite as vibrant as New England's or New Hampshire's, I do have fond memories of my childhood in those fuzzy warm autumn days where innocence and mischief blended so blissfully together.
 
Photograph by Eithne Gallagher
As the tradition goes, giving thanks was hailed as almighty for November and I was certainly not immune to that tradition.  Through the years, I developed a greater sense of giving thanks and giving back, to my loved ones, my friends, my colleagues, and today, the people who make my craft as a designer so interesting and worthwhile, my fans.

To pay homage to fans and for their patience and loyalty, kiu Designs is sponsoring the November Give Thanks contest - so easy and fun that you'll want not but to enter.
 
The winner gets to pick their choice of any item that is ready to ship from my online shop valued at $68USD or less.  Custom items are excluded from this contest. The contest is open to any person but the prize will only be shipped to an address inside the United States via USPS First Class Mail.

To officially enter this contest, become a fan on Facebook (if you aren't already) and then leave a comment on our page with the following phrase (fill in the blanks) 

"I am thankful for ... because ...." 

If applicable, a secondary (surprise prize) will be awarded to the fan who has the most referrals on our Fan page.  So if your friends become a fan and enter the contest, make sure they leave an additional comment on our fan page thanking YOU for referring them to kiu Designs.
 
All comments must be made on or before November 30th. Our panel of three judges will select the most interesting entry. The winner will be announced by December 1st on our Facebook page as well as in our December newsletter.  Entry into this contest authorizes kiu Designs to use your name and likeness in our newsletter and Facebook page.  The contest is void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment